Restoration Projects - Martinsburg Roundhouse

The first railroad roundhouse built at Martinsburg, WV was destroyed during the Civil War. This structure was reconstructed around 1866 and in use until the mid 1980s. Acting as General Contractor, Allegheny Restoration oversaw extensive work throughout the building including door and window restoration, new roofing and cornice repair, structural repairs. Grove and Dall’Olio were the project architects.

Rollover thumbnail images to review larger photo or click the thumbnail image to open the larger photo in a seperate window.


Back to Top


© 2007, Allegheny Restoration & Builders Inc.